This event is open ONLY to APA Associate and Professional level members, so take advantage of this member benefit just for you!
APA Los Angeles holds these reviews twice a year to provide constructive feedback to member’s portfolios and/or websites. Members get expert personalized reviews from top industry professionals: art buyers, photo editors, fine art dealers, curators, gallery owners, in-house creatives and entertainment companies. These are folks on the front lines of hiring photographers and they know branding, marketing, and editing. Sign up today to meet these elite reviewers!
1. Marcus Wesson - Executive Creative Director, Dailey
2. David Moranville - Chief Creative Officer / President, Davis Elen
3. Emily Hoskins - Creative Content Producer, Designory
4. Clarissa Garrett - Senior Art Producer, RPA
5. Karine Grigorian - Senior Art Director, Giant Spoon
6. Noah Meadors - Art Director, Secret Weapon
7. Trey Horvath - Associate Art Producer, RPA
8. David Zorn - Creative Director, Freelance
9. Sarah Yu - Senior Art Director, BBH Los Angeles
10. Kathryn Zambon - Art Producer, David & Goliath
11. Laurie Bloom, Project Manager / Print Producer & Ali Martin Filsoof, Design Director - Phenomenon
More Reviewers to Come
REGISTRATION CLOSES June 5th.
After you have registered instructions will be sent and reviewer choices will be selected - please note requested reviewers are not guaranteed.
Attendees will be responsible for parking
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
APA LA Board Member and Photographer, Hannah Benet, talks about her personal project, Aliso Stories
2021 Off The Clock Gallery - Curated by Rebecca Morse
Specializing in custom sustainable frames, plus art, home decor & antiques.