APA Los Angeles and Samy's Photo School
Quick Start to Capture One Tethering Shooting with Natasha Calzatti
Tethered shooting allows you to connect your camera to your computer, the benefits of which are not to be underestimated. Professional photographers of all genres rely on tethered shooting to assist in delivering images of the utmost quality, with consistency and predictability. Whether it be an on location fashion shoot, multi-million-pound/dollar commercial, or basic white background product photography, tethered shooting brings a level of control which is an absolute necessity for many of us. The benefits of camera tethering include, but are not limited to:
▪ Being able to review the image on a larger screen to check ALL fine details
▪ Applying quick edits or presets as you shoot, giving you an excellent idea of how the finished product will appear
▪ Allows others to also view the images as the shoot is in progress – absolutely key when working with a crew
▪ Live view and all the benefits that brings
▪ Having full / or partial remote control of your camera
Creative collaborators Neil Kremer and Cory Johnson are the dynamic photographic duo Kremer Johnson....
We have big prizes, big exposure, big recognition for winners this year. Now is the time to go big...